Saturday, October 23, 2004

Glik

I had a very happy night with the ladies. AW and I went for cheap sushi and had a very "engaging" conversation about health benefits. Ha. Then we bought some New Zealand wine and headed on over to Sasser's and Liora's for board games. I hope they don't mind me linking to them. Fun times were had by all. My most favorite part of the night was during Cranium when I had to act like Jack Nicholson without saying his name. I couldn't think of anything recent so I said "I slept with 3 witches in the 80's". I thought it was hilarious, but I was not understood. The story of my life.
Meat-paw.
I've been staying up too late and not doing anything productive. I have an overwhelming amount of work to do. So much that I don't know where or how to start.
I've been waking up too late and watching Dawson's Creek on TBS. I'm obsessed. All those years in college without a TV and now I'm catching up.
I wonder how J is doing in London. I got a postcard today from Prague. It was a cloudy picture. I miss J and wonder if she reads my blog.
I think I will read one chapter in Food Politics and call it a night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sassers says:
I loved playing games with you. It was loverly to have you over, and I don't mind being linked to.
In fact, I kinda like it.