How come I never realized that was a Yiddish word? Hm.
So I made a bet in class tonight that the final score would be 4-0 and it's looking hopeful. I just want this whole baseball thing to be over already. It's very draining on us Bostonians. My poor professor tonight was so sleepy that he told us not to ask questions cause it would just keep us there longer. I thought that was a funny thing for a professor to say. It was ok by me cause the class sucks. This is the first class in my 400 years of college that I really dislike. There are 3 professors and 1 assistant teaching the class. They take turns. The professors are always bickering and going off on these tangents about research methods and statistics. Oh, that's the name of the class, Research Methods and Statistics. Doesn't that sound stimulating.
I'm done whining now. Now I will study.
A good evening to all, and too all a good night.
Go Sox!
No comments:
Post a Comment