Saturday, November 20, 2004

Gelt

Why can't my school give me money for my graduate program? They have so much damn money. Oh well, J always said that the only honorable way to go into debt was through student loans. I'm wicked honorable.
I saw an awesome a capella show at MIT tonight and then took an unofficial tour of the Wright Brother's Wind Tunnel. It is the only non-government pressurized wind tunnel in the US. I don't really know what that means, but it sounds cool. It was a strange evening.
Tomorrow, or later today seeing as it already is tomorrow (which would make it already today) I am going to a yoga class and then to A's to eat and bake and eat some more. We will rock out to punk and, as A said, Betty Crock-out. That sounds dirty. Maybe she called up Betty Crockers. I don't know if that sounds much better.
I like A. She is going to let me stay in her apartment this summer while she gallivants around Florence studying the Mediterranean diet. I would go too, but I have to take two classes. I'm going to watch her cats and water her plants and use her T pass and cook in her kitchen and sleep in her bed and wear all her shoes!!!
I am sleepy.

No comments: