Yes, I too am tired of looking at the picture of the map below.
So, the peers are starting to marry. I guess we're about that age now, but I don't feel like enough of an adult to do such adult things.
I'm writing a paper about probiotics and intestinal health. Basically, I'm writing a paper about the colon. Isn't that hot?
Saturday night was a roomful of social workers, alcohol and chili- three things I never expected to mix very well, but it turned out to be a fun evening. Yesterday was L's fun birthday brunch. The picture above is from the brunch. That's A (not the regular A, but a different one) wearing the bumper stickers I covered L's present with.
This was a random posting. My friend Evan always hated the word random, and now that he reads my blog, I'm sure he will get a kick out of the shout out. Hi.
No comments:
Post a Comment