Friday, November 12, 2004

Shmaltzy

Drinking in the afternoon is fun. My bad.
Today for our Veteran's day celebration A, H, their men and I ate 6 different kinds of cheeses and drank much wine. I still think all red tastes like Manischewitz, so I stuck to the white. Now I have a headache. This began at 3:30, and 8 found me in a greasy bar eating a bacon cheese burger. And the quote of the night goes to the loud, obnoxious Midwesterner who paid for my meal and told me, in his drunken stupor, that I'm "very cute because I'm Jewish and skinny and not so white and have a great personality". Yes, that was special.
It's late and I'm doing that insomnia thing again lately where I stay up all night and do nothing productive. This blog doesn't help. Maybe I should break things off between us for a while. Oh no, don't cry. It's not you, it's me.

I think it's funny that when I spell checked this it did not recognize "blog" as a word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sassers says:
You are quite the blogger now. Look at you cutting and pasting things. I am duly impressed. I like being drunk in the day. You can do that Sunday!