Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Damn Hippies

I had a dream that L and I were hitchhiking to San Francisco and got a ride in a VW bus. It was cool at first, but then the hippies up front started to piss me off with their idealism and poutchouli, so I got off at a rest stop with a Hardy's to hitchhike back to Boston. I think L stayed on the bus. Sorry for ditching you L.
My first and only car accident involved a VW bus when I was 18. I hydroplaned into one in Philadelphia after a Phish show. I was bleeding ferociously from my nose because of the airbag. When we all got out of our cars, the only thing the driver said to me was "let us hide your drugs for you". Damn hippies. I didn't have any drugs. Needless to say they drove away before the cops, ambulance, and ambulance chaser showed up.
Later that month I got sued by the little bitch who was in the back seat of my car (friend of a friend). Her parents sued my insurance company claiming the little bitch needed physical therapy (she was the only one in the car who didn't go to the hospital that night). Then her parents bragged to my friend's mom that they took the money and went on a cruise with it.
I had to sit through 8 hours of traffic school with drunks and guys with small penises because of that.
I'm still furious 7 years later.

No comments: