Am I starting to repeat myself? I think maybe yes.
Thank you to those who promised to be the light at the end of my tunnel. What a euphemism! Yes, I've seen the light, and he looks like a WASPy Harvard Professor. But seriously folks, I've spent too much time indoors. All I do is read and write and read and write and complain. I can't wait for the warm weather and the arrival of the cleavages (others, not mine). Their reappearance always signifies warm and carefree days in flip flops.
I want to go out and have fun with my ladies! I don't want to have to wait until May!
So I'm planning my escape to California for 2 months this summer and have already packed the bags in my head. All I need now is a place to live for two nights/week for the month of June while I finish my last class. Who loves me?
I need a drink.
How is everyone?
1 comment:
you can stay here, but getting to your class in boston might prove to be a tad inconvenient.
cheers to cleavage.
Post a Comment