Hello there.
Life in the Pioneer Valley is sweet. I'm in love with the lush greenery and the cows. I even love my 45 minute commute to community college.
My favorite J came for a visit last weekend and we enjoyed driving around town and the Yankee Candle factory. What a nauseating plethora of scents. I smelled like a candle for days. We also made gourmet meals and went shopping. I love you J!
Monday I got to see Rilo Kiley (woo hoo guest list!) and got to talk to Mike. I went with two of M's friends since he was out of town. I had a blast, though it would have been better with A!
I'm having a great birthday weekend. Went hiking and ate out for all meals and saw a bar band and ate cold stones and watched a good movie! Tomorrow I get to go for a birthday massage! I'm as happy as a clam.
Procrastination is a lot like nechvenin; it's fun while it lasts, but in the end you've really just shtuped yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment