Last week on a road trip, I developed a new hobby- collecting bad hair salon names. Then I started to wonder, have I ever seen a good hair salon name? Now, I don't mind salons named after people (
Cuts by Courtney) or places (
York Hair Design), but most of them aren't named after people or places. No, they are named after bad puns and figures of speech, and they are my new obsession. Here's what I've collected this week:
Cut to the Chase
Just Doo
Mane Tamers
Hair, etc
My Skizzors
Hair Sense
Razor Sharp
Man Style (* my personal favorite)
Positive Directions
Clippin' Point
Shearing Shed
Shear Visions
Shear Reflections
New Reflections
Bladz & Co.
What are some crappy hair salon names in your town?
picture from: www.brickshelf.com
5 comments:
I go to Hair Mates. I'm surprised there is no "Hair Raising Experience" or "The Tortoise and the Hair". "Hair Today Gone Tomorrow"....Oh...and "Solar E's Clips."
Sassers says:
There is one in Northampton called Damn Good Hair Cuts and Liora thought it was the funniest thing and she made me get my photo taken in front of it.
I think that is a fun thing to collect. Here are some I've seen:
Cuttin' Corners
Shapers
That is all for you now.
nothing will ever top driving into virginia and seeing the sign for "K and K's Kasual Kuts"
frightening
word is they now go by Ku Klux Kuts.
Post a Comment