Monday, October 23, 2006

Mad about Libs

Sorry I have not ________ on this blog in a ________ time. I have been very _______ with my internship. My most recent __________ involves writing nutrition Mad Lib-type _______ for elementary school _________. I don't know about you, but when I was young I absolutely ________ Mad Libs, so this project has been very _________.

I hope you are all _________.

3 comments:

afroskully said...

Sorry I have not _praised my government_ on this blog in a _short_ time. I have been very _lackadasical_ with my internship. My most recent _nervous breakdown_ involves writing nutrition Mad Lib-type _disertations_ for elementary school _crack whores_. I don't know about you, but when I was young I absolutely _had to dress up like Hillary Swank in Boys Don't Cry and do_ Mad Libs, so this project has been very _therapeutic_.

I hope you are all _diseased_.

Pseudonym said...

exactly

Evan Kessler said...

you didn't put the necessary part of speech in...how am I supposed to know what to write...

Ok here goes nothing...

Sorry I have not farted on this blog in a sexy time. I have been very retarded with my internship. My most recent douchebag involves writing nutrition Mad Lib-type staplers for elementary school dorks. I don't know about you but when I was young I absolutely ate Mad Libs, so this project has been very stupid.

I hope you are all ugly.