Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm a denier

I deny the existence of Holocaust deniers. I think I'll hold a conference.

In other news, life is good. The internship is halfway over. Community nutrition and food service are dead to me. I never want to see them again. On to the hospital and real work. I stole from A! just now.

M is in Chicago, then MN, then CA. I am living it up with the apartment and car all to myself. The best part is, when I come home, the place is exactly how I left it. Oh, and no tiny hairs on the sink. How I loathe tiny hairs. Miss you darling.

How come nobody participated in my last blog? What's wrong with you people? That's good stuff. Do it. Now.

Besos,
me

2 comments:

afroskully said...

been there, done that

Evan Kessler said...

I started to do the mad lib but it just wasn't as fun the second time around. Can you make the next post a coloring book?