Tuesday, October 14, 2008

There is no Yiddish word for vomit

I think there is a little person who lives in my fridge and tap dances. That is what this noise sounds like, a little tap dancing person.
I'm hopped up on cold medicine. I've been spending too much time around sick children.
I have indigestion and a cold, so do I take the antacid on top of the NyQuil? Or will that kill me?
Probably.
I spent Sunday doing this. There were lots of boats and naked folks. It was an interesting experience that I don't feel the need to ever have again. And now I am too tan.
I'm in denial that one can be both tan and have a cold.

1 comment:

Evan Kessler said...

I don't think the combination of nyquil and antacid is lethal...but I'll try it first and let you know...like a medicine taster.