Welcome back Cotter.
I've finally fixed my computer, again! I've got an illegal copy of XP and it shuts down every 30 days. That means that every 30 days I have to reinstall EVERYTHING onto my computer, and I lose EVERYTHING that was on it. It really isn't fun.
Today began the first day of the new semester and I can't afford the $500 worth of books I need, since I went to London. I'm also pissed off that I didn't qualify for the textbook financial aid my school was giving out this semester. That's disappointing. Who's more needy than me? Well, lots of people actually, but not many at my private school.
And if I may complain some more, yesterday I had to get a tetanus shot, and now my arm hurts an awful lot. I also had to get a blood test and a TB test, all yesterday! I was going to make some lewd comment about being poked too many times, but how immature would that be.
This blog sucks. I'm not feeling up to par. I need to get all worked up and stressed and stuff before I can write anything worth reading. Give me a few days and I'll be back in business.
Love, and many other indoor sports,
me
No comments:
Post a Comment