Enough about the weather, eh?
Today I had a lot of school. I learned how to calculate tube feedings. One day I may be feeding you in a hospital. I hope for your sake that my calculation skills improve by then. I can also calculate precisely how many calories you need to consume in order to raise, maintain, or lower your weight.
I like studying this nutrition stuff, but wish I could sneak a literature or philosophy class in there somewhere. Ah but there is no time.
I had some hearty soup for dinner tonight, along with some cheese and crackers. Thanks to L I've got a Boursin addiction.
I'm listening to Jeff Buckley for the first time in a long time. Sketches. I was supposed to have his babies, but then he went and died on my birthday a few years ago (actually, he died a few months before I first heard him and first realized I was to have his babies).
That is all for now. I'm off to join the Witches' Rave.
"I can't help from looking outside for a guarantee."
No comments:
Post a Comment