I miss old Liz Phair. 'Exile in Guyville' Liz Phair. Especially songs like 'Flower'.
And in totally unrelated news, you should visit my friend Evan's website. He's my Valentine. We are going to move to Tierra del Fuego and make many babies.
And now for another non sequitur...I bought the cheap hummus at the market yesterday and it tastes like B.O. My olives and pomegranate juice are mighty tasty however. Separately, of course. Thank you S and L for the lovely day yesterday! I had a most wonderful time.
I'm listening to Pearl Jam's "No Code" now. It sounds like high school. All I need is some incense and a screaming mother in the background. Possibly a barking Bichon. I was a pseudo-only child in high school. My bro is wicked old and he was already in college by the time I was 13. Here is a better picture of him.
I have to go prepare for my first clinical tomorrow. I'll be visiting patients on the cardiac floor and educating them about the heart healthy diet. How exciting.
Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment