Drunken bastards outside are shouting "Let's Go Red Sox", except it sounds more like "Lezzo Reah Souwks". Oh how I've missed the fans.
I'm on duty tonight and doomed to receive the dreaded 3am lock-out call. I just have that feeling.
It's the beginning of a new school year. I miss L and S, even though it's only been a week or so. I miss CA friends and sleeping peacefully outside, sans wicked loud bastards shouting through my window.
My whole family is in Europe right now. Doesn't that sound glamorous? The parents are in Prague and the brother is gallivanting around Italy with his lady friend. Me? I'm stuck here with the townies and daddy's girls.
Have you heard of facebook.com? Apparently there was a group of girls from my school who began a "I'm rich bitch, get used to it" group list. They talked about things like how they would never be caught dead in a Financial Aid Office, and the more obvious junk about clothes and jewelry. They should all take a trip to New Orleans and shut the fuck up.
2 comments:
Sassers says:
Oh, Simmons for Wimmons. How un-far you've come to brag about being little daddy's girls. Sorry you have to deal with those undergrads.
I miss you! I wish you were here and we could go eat nachos. And ice cream.
I was thinking about getting wings tonight but I don't live in Boston. Hooray capitalism. Sorry, I know that doesn't apply here.
Post a Comment