I stole that from somewhere.
Welcome back me! It's great to have me back. Everyone missed me so. So much that they were too depressed to write to me. All except J. She's the best. Oh, and A! sent a postcard, so I suppose that counts.
CA was grand, especially quarantine. Whoop, there it is. I watched "Good Will Hunting" on the plane ride back. It put me back into the Boston mood. That, and it helped me temporarily forget the smelly fella next to me who chugged Bud Light until the plane landed at 5am.
I've been in training for two weeks and Friday is the last day. The children move in on Sunday, so that day will be hell. Today was supposed to be a "Team building at the beach" day, but it rained so we rented out a roller rink, dressed in our best 80's gear, and skated to hip hop. I now know all the words to 50 Cent's "Candy Shop". Just what I've always wanted.
I'm sleepy now. It's good to be back. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment