That wasn't Yiddish, but it's OK.
A! and I just went to see my bartender's band. It was nice to be out of the house for once. Lately I've been feeling like a homemaker with no home to make. Just me and K and our microfridge here. I wish I had a gas stove. I would cook all day long if I had a gas stove. I have a feeling NH apartments are full of electric stoves. Food never tastes right when you cook them on those. I'd like to go camping again and cook on a real fire. Tonight on my walk home I could see a few stars in the city sky and I thought about BMC and all the great campfires, marshmallows and night hikes. I was so into my daydream (well, nightdream) that I thought I saw a bear, but alas, it was just a large man crossing the street.
Tonight at the bar the man looked at my ID for about 15 minutes before he let me in. I guess I look pretty young in bar lighting, not that I really look that old.
Tonight at the bar A! and I sat with a bunch of people I work with and they were kind of dull and no one was talking. I need to rock out someday soon. Where should I go to do that?
Regards,
me
2 comments:
I'll rock out with you darling.
I like that you have someone that you call "my bartender". Makes me think I need my own bartender and it would be perfectly normal if I did.
Post a Comment