Greetings from South Carolina. Here are the highlights from the trip thus far:
1. Good lunch with aunt and uncle in adult community complex in New Jersey.
2. Dude with an eye patch sitting at the Holiday Inn bar during karaoke in Virginia.
3. Karaoke at the Holiday Inn bar. Words can't describe the awesomeness that ensued.
4. Guided tour of the Confederate White House in Richmond, VA.
5. Not a single mention of slavery during said guided tour of the Confederate White House. Seriously.
6. Quote from religious talk radio in North Carolina: "Saying that man can cure his evil nature is like saying the smell of manure in a barnyard can be made sweet by pouring on a gallon of Chanel No. 5."
7. South of the Border, South Carolina: Abandoned, racist, sketchy.
Tomorrow we head to Georgia. I'm sure I'll have a lot more awesomeness to report on shortly.
I hope you're all doing well.
2 comments:
I guess your moral superiority on the issue of slavery forces you to attack everyone in sight who talks funny. What are the chances you're a Democrat? The unearned moral superiority makes it obvious.
Dear Mr. Snaggletoothie,
Judging by your comment it has become clear to me that you may not be my target audience.
That being said, I'm very sorry to have offended you with my outlandish and radical beliefs that slavery was wrong. Thank you for pointing out my moral superiority. I have always aspired to moral superiority, and your comment has given me the validation I need to know that I have finally reached this goal.
I would also like to point out that I did not make fun of anyone's funny accent. I was merely illustrating a poor, and quite humorous use of a simile.
I would continue on, but I'm running late for my 3rd term abortion, after which I will be sewing menstrual rags out of the American flag.
Good day.
Sincerely,
A Freedom-Hating Democrat
Post a Comment