
Went to the Lakers/Heat game last night with M. It wasn't as awful as I had expected. I didn't mind the game as much as the mind-numbing nonsense that went on between plays. Advertisements, dancers, Hooters girls promoting their calendar, the mascot (an orange bird who looked like he had been hit in the face with a sledge hammer), the announcer's voice screaming "two minutes, DOS MINUTOS" with his redneck accent. Holy crap was it overstimulating.
So we're off to LA on Monday. It'll be awesome to have a whole week off, but I do have to work tomorrow (Sunday) which blows. It's been cold in LA and I'm looking forward to some cooler weather. Don't judge me.
Happy holidays folks. Don't forget to leave Santa some trans fat free cookies and 1% milk. And Hanukkah Harry? Just leave him a nice slab of your mother's brisket and a glass of Manischewitz.
1 comment:
Happy Hanukkah, you crazy Jew. Have fun in the cold, er whatever.
Post a Comment