Thursday, January 29, 2009

She geherns to me

I really like this chain letter-type thing that was going around facebook, so I posted it here. You put your itunes on shuffle and the songs are the answers to the questions. No cheating, I swear!

What do your friends think of you?
Miss Teen Wordpower

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Blistered Heat

How would you describe yourself?
The Body of An American (kind of awesome!)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
99.9 Degrees F (i do like them warm)

How do you feel today?
We're Coming Out (ha!)

What is your life’s purpose?
Mushroom Cloud of Hiss

What is your motto?
Runnin' Down A Dream

What do you think about very often?
Not Fade Away

What is 2 + 2?
Androgynous

What do you think of your best friend?
Candy's Room

What do you think of the person you like?
Extradition

What is your life story?
Moonlight

What do you want to be when you grow up?
The Baltimore Sun (but not really)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Riffs and Variations on a Single Note for Jelly Roll...

What will (did) you dance to at your wedding?
Eat That Question

What will they play at your funeral?
The Wonder of You (ha!)

What is your hobby/interest?
Sweet Lady Mary (funny, since I'm a Jew and all)

What is your biggest fear?
Giant Steps

What is your biggest secret?
Race Car Grin You Ain't No Landmark (Hmmm)

What do you think of your friends?
Excuse me while I break my own heart tonight

What will you post this as?
She Belongs To Me
(Fellow Jew)

1 comment:

afroskully said...

dude... if your 1st dance at your wedding is to 'eat that question', you will officially be known as the coolest bride to ever walk this earth.