1. Went to a cool park in the middle of North Miami Beach.
2. Walked through the park and came upon a homeless man peeing facing the trail.
3. Saw a swimming iguana which M thought was a mini alligator. It was an iguana.
4. Saw a family of raccoons (mama and 4 babies) run across the trail in broad daylight and climb up a palm tree. I was hoping to see them nibble on a coconut, but I couldn't see them at the top.
5. Saw, from a distance, what looked like two giant tarantulas on the trail. Got closer and realized they were indeed two giant black and furry FAKE tarantulas. There were children nearby, so that probably explains it. But it was pretty frickin' trippy.
6. Did not see any parrots, real or fake.
7. Hung out with some ladies, drank some alcohol, and played video games. Then we somehow wound up taking in a cute and fluffy stray cat.
8. Slept really well.
9. Clipped coupons for the first time ever and saved $25 at the market.
10. Went to a dinner party and ate prosciutto wrapped arugula and asparagus.
11. Started the 3rd season of The Wire. So much better than the 2nd.
12. Developed film from 2 years ago. All the pictures were boring.
What did you do?
(Not an iguana)
3 comments:
I watched the Super Bowlz
I watched the Puppy Bowlz
I love clipping coupons! We once saved $85 by using them.
This weekend I played lots of hockey and always lost. Oh well.
Post a Comment