It was a mega church.
MEGA, as in 6000 parishioners.
It was more entertaining than I had expected.
There was a rock band.
The preacher wore jeans.
The preacher used props including a doll house and dolls and doll furniture.
There were video screens.
I actually was enjoying the sermon until he said that marriage is between a man and a woman. Then I zoned out.
Other things I did in Lancaster, PA:
Surprised one of my favorite ladies for her 30th.
Was treated to a spa day.
Saw Amish people on horse and buggy.
Went to H&M. Yay H&M.
Spent Valentine's night listening to a coffee shop band play sad songs.
Danced with a 2-year old.
Danced in the snow!
Sat next to an awesome old dude on the plane ride home who practiced Spanish with me.
All in all, an awesome weekend.
What did you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment