1. Shrimp Pad Thai is tasty.
2. I have thin, shiny hair.
3. M is the only man in Miami with a beard.
4. I'd prefer not to wear a white coat at work, because: (A) It makes patients uneasy and (B) It makes patients think I'm supposed to know what I'm talking about.
5. I haven't been to a library in over 4 months.
6. The vein in the shrimp is it's poo.
7. I prefer plantain strips to plantain chips.
8. I don't side with Israel.
9. I don't side with Hamas.
10. I think the anorexic patients should be forced to spend 1 month in a 3rd world country.
11. To stimulate the economy, all they have to do is forgive 50% of everyone's student loans, or take the interest down to zero. Then all us 20 to 40-somethings can spend our $ on houses, cars, and blow.
12. I'm even afraid of hospital clowns.
13. Poems shouldn't rhyme, unless they're written by Shel Silverstein.
14. "I will not play at tug o' war.
I'd rather play at hug o' war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs,
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses,
And everyone grins,
And everyone cuddles,
And everyone wins"
(Aaaaawwwww!)
2 comments:
i agree with #4, #11, #8 & #9
I take issue with #5! Think of all the things you are missing...now go.
Post a Comment