Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oy is old

I have a cold, a stiff neck, a partially thrown out back, and I need a root canal. I am falling apart 2 months shy of my 30th bday. wtf?
In other new, MIA is hot again and it looks like we'll be here for at least another year thanks to the shitty economy and lack of job prospects for big M. I hopefully won't be fired from my job in the coming year. As long as they don't realize I don't know what I'm doing, I'll be ok.
In lovely news, I just had a fabulous trip to NY and NH/ME. What did I do you're wondering?
1. Flew to NY on Fri the 13th and didn't die. Awesome.
2. Hung out in the Rock with the parents and fluffy bichon for the weekend.
3. Drove to NH/ME and stayed with N, the greatest hostess ever.
4. Ate too many GF goodies including pizza, sandwich, chocolate-raspberry ganash cupcake!
5. Hung out with some of my favorite New England people.
6. Met my beautiful niece.
7. Didn't get to see anyone in NY except my family (boo).
8. Flew home sitting next to a man with a cold.
(I survived)

3 comments:

Adriene W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adriene W. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adriene W. said...

damn you speel check