Enlightening people with the wonders of the Yiddish language and the perils of my day to day existence. Totally.
7. If he asks to come inside...Ask him if he has asked Jesus to come inside his heart.by far my favorite tip of them all.
I can't tell!
thanks for coming to my site and reading my dating tips for hot women!tam
and thanks for existing. we think this blog embodies true journalistic brilliance, minus the journalistic part. nyt
I need a girlfriend and I need Jesus in my life...SCORE!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
7. If he asks to come inside...
Ask him if he has asked Jesus to come inside his heart.
by far my favorite tip of them all.
I can't tell!
thanks for coming to my site and reading my dating tips for hot women!
tam
and thanks for existing. we think this blog embodies true journalistic brilliance, minus the journalistic part.
nyt
I need a girlfriend and I need Jesus in my life...SCORE!!!
Post a Comment