Friday, June 26, 2009

Staniks and coconuts

I can't start the weekend until I tell the stories of last weekend, right?

1. FV came to visit!
2. Went to the beach, climbed up to the top of a lighthouse, ate plantains y tostones, and swam a whole bunch, but not in that order.
3. Went to happy hour in South Beach where 3 different men told FV she was a sexy librarian. Actually, what they said was "Oh god, you're a librarian? That's so sexy!"
4. Endured the hottest weather ever. Seriously. It broke records.
5. Painted coconuts at an art gallery. Mine had eyeballs. FV's had sparkles.
6. Bought a new bra (Only J will understand what a mission this is).
7. Got sprayed in the ass with a water gun by a dude in a Hummer Limo (perhaps due to the new bra?)
8. Hung out on a rooftop bar with a waterfall wading pool.
9. Realized Miami doesn't suck as much when cool people come to visit.

This weekend won't be quite as social. I plan to sleep and eat. I may go outside. I haven't decided yet. I'll let you know next week.

RIP MJ

No comments: