Monday, June 29, 2009

So happy tsuzamen

Yes, I did leave the house this weekend. 2 or 3 times. Farmer's Market and a bit of shopping in town on Saturday. Sunday I got to go on a 5 minute bike ride before the sky turned black. M and I were so sick of sitting in the house that we went to a mall, one of the rare indoor ones. A teenage girl who sold M his espresso asked us, while giggling, if we were "together". We said yes and she told us that we look good together. She elaborated by saying "like, you know how sometimes you'll see a really good looking girl and a really ugly guy together and you're like, why is she with him?"
How awesome is that?
This reminds me of another awesome comment I got last week. I was at work completing a nutrition consult for a young man. His mother was in the room observing and participating in the education. When I was finished mom said, "This was great. When they told me a dietitian was coming by I thought it was going to be totally lame."
Um, your welcome.
(50% less lame than the leading dietitian)

1 comment:

Adriene W. said...

you guys do totally look good together. that's why you keep each other around