Sunday, September 13, 2009

Zuntik rant

1. Phone conversation with the mother:
Oy- "Hi mom, how are you?"
Mom- "Fine, except that I was just on the phone with your darling brother and he told me they have mice and I'm expected to sleep there tomorrow and watch the baby and I'm deathly afraid of mice and now I definitely won't sleep. I already don't sleep when I go there because the mattress is so uncomfortable, but now I definitely won't sleep cause I'll be thinking about the mice crawling on me all night."
Oy- "Oh, okay, what else is going on with you guys."
Mom- "Well, we went to Astoria today to get lunch and we thought daddy's car was going to break down because it started acting funny and he just had his spark plugs changed so we had to go to a gas station and have someone look at it. We thought we weren't going to make it home."
Oy- "So you got home okay?"
Mom- "Yes, but now...

It went on.

2. Frat boy screaming into the cell phone at the grocery store:
"Dude, what did it feel like when you got it? Like achy and fevery and shit? Yeah, and like you were coughing and all stuffed up? I'm like totally coming down with that." He screams while walking through the crowded store touching all the motherfucking produce.

And I worked for 6 hours today. Awesome Sunday.

No comments: