Tuesday, March 09, 2010

rirn zikh to the music

I am:
1. listening to Shuggie Otis and trying to figure out WTF the lyrics to Inspiration Information are.
2. trying to decide if it's really lame to use WTF instead of spelling it out.
3. wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt. I got home and changed from my grey sweater into my grey sweatshirt and started singing Won't You Be My Neighbor? to myself.
4. eating a tasteless cantaloupe.
5. spell checking cantaloupe.
6. thinking about card catalogs as furniture.
7. wishing I had gone to yoga this evening instead of eating a cheese and mayonnaise sandwich.
8. Runnin' out of fools. Onto Aretha Franklin in the playlist.
9. spell checking Aretha.
10. trying to move to Boston.
11. "snappier when I'm with you"

(Nice stache)


2 comments:

Adriene W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adriene W. said...

CHEESE AND MAYO SANDWICHES RULE. STOP TALKING SMACK.