I'm running out of Yiddish words. Someone buy me a book, quick!
Tonight I had jello shots and sang karaoke. I sang "99 Red Balloons" and "Me and Bobby McGee", though not very well. I think I also sang "Living on a Prayer", or was that A!?
There were a lot of my favorite people at this party. There were also people I don't know very well, or at all. One guy looked like he was 18 and very bored. I think he was rolling his eyes at those of us playing Apples to Apples, which is my new favorite game. Someone should buy that for me too.
I think I'm going to live in JP this summer with Italian J. What a fun bibliophile that Italian J. We will fill the apartment with our many books, and a Bamboo plant named Charlie. Italian J was born with no sense of smell, and I'm fascinated by this. Think about what it would be like to have no sense of smell! You wouldn't have memories associated with scents. Food would taste different. You wouldn't know what rain smelled like. Considering all that, she is still the most delightful person I've met in a while.
Saturday Night Live sucks.
That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment