Two in one night. I must be a procrastinator!
Yesterday was a fun one. I saw all my Boston friends. During the day A, M and I went to BC's library and studied on comfy chairs until a fire alarm went off. Now, maybe it's just me, but when a fire alarm is going off (especially in a library where they have all that paper and stuff), it kinda makes me wanna leave. Not so for A and M who claimed that the alarm was "not loud enough to be that important". Sometimes I wonder about those two.
And last night was a fun fun fun time. That's fun times 3. I spent it with L, S, A!, and M . There were also 3 cats. 2 were fluffy, fluffy cats, and 1 was an old French whore. I like S's place in JP. I would like to live in JP this summer and sublet an apartment and buy the other A's (with no !) bike and ride to school everyday. That is what I will do. All I need is some $.
No comments:
Post a Comment