Sunday, May 17, 2009

Naket hiner

I had a dream inside a dream last night. The dream I was having inside the dream included several events which all led up to me being shot in a parking lot. When I woke up from that dream, I realized that everything from the dream was coming true, so I tried to prolong all of my actions. I also called the police to explain that I was in danger. When I saw the police arriving I walked outside thinking I was safe since this hadn't occurred in the dream. But then I was shot in the parking lot. Someone pronounced me dead but I was able to see and hear everything that was happening. I was brought to a flower shop. That's all I remember.

Weird, right?

And in happier news, here's a list of cool shit I saw this weekend:
1. Peacocks, a rooster, large crane-like birds, turtles, signs warning us of crocodiles, and fat ducks. The ducks weren't as exciting as the rest, of course, but they were so cute and feathery.
2. A whole lot of naked people. We wandered onto a nude beach. After the initial shock, we realized it was the most pristine beach we've seen yet. I'm totally going back, but I'm pretty sure I'll leave my bathing suit on.
3. An awesome thunderstorm. Nonstop lightening for over 4 hours.
4. A mango martini with fresh mango pulp. I guess this doesn't really fit under things I "saw", but whatever. I saw it and then I drank it.
5. Picture's of M's parent's new basset hound puppy named Sofie.

(you know what they say about dogs with big ears)

3 comments:

Abby said...

They have good hearing? How CUTE is this puppy?

Adriene W. said...

does that puppy actually exist or is it one of those wind up yap yap dogs you see tied to a pole outside a kaybee toy store?

Pseudonym said...

That's Sophie. She's real! Es verdad!