Thursday, June 04, 2009

Draysik

I am thirty.
M and I went to Gainesville for the weekend and:
1. Saw some of our favorite people, K and D and their tiny little man. He's two and loves old school cartoons, Dr. Seuss, and Michael Jackson's "Billy Jean".
2. Saw 2 alligators sunning themselves on the side the highway.
3. Saw wild hogs off the same highway.
4. Hung out with a large group of tattooed parents.
5. Ate a perfect breakfast.
6. Traveled north to realize I live in the south. Best. Accents. Ever.

I got some cool presents:
1. The aforementioned book from M.
2. A couple of checks from relatives who must have forgotten they were supposed to stop sending checks at 29 (oh well).
3. Some awesome clothes from bro and R.
4. A cow print tea kettle from F.
5. And A! sent me two LIVE lobstahs from Gloucester and a pound of clams (I think she wins the prize).

Thirty I am.
(The party's over when I bite your face off)

No comments: